Forklift safety operation regulations
Source：江阴市康华汽车紧固件制造有限公司 Time：2020-07-03 09:36:00 View：1379
This article mainly introduces the forklift operation specifications of welded nut manufacturers in detail. Kanghua Company uses forklifts strictly to ensure that every link does not affect the quality of welded nuts.
First, the purpose
Standardize the safe operation and safe driving of forklifts of welding nut manufacturers;
2. Scope of application
Welding nut manufacturer forklift driver
3. Rules for safe driving of forklifts:
1. You must pass the examination of relevant departments and obtain the special type of work operation certificate issued by the government agency before driving the forklift, and strictly abide by the following safety operation regulations.
2. Must carefully study and strictly abide by the operating rules, and be familiar with vehicle performance and road conditions in the operating area. Grasp the basic knowledge and skills of forklift maintenance, and do well in the maintenance of the vehicle according to the regulations.
3. It is strictly forbidden to take people to drive, and it is strictly forbidden to drive under the influence of alcohol; no eating, drinking and chatting while driving; no mobile phone conversations while driving
4. The vehicle should be inspected strictly before use, and it is strictly forbidden to leave the vehicle with a fault, and it is not allowed to forcibly pass through dangerous or potentially dangerous road sections.
4. Forklift safety requirements:
(―) Check the vehicle
1. Before and after forklift operation, check the appearance and add fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water.
2. Check the safety performance of starting, running and braking.
3. Check whether the lights and horn signals are complete and effective.
4. Check whether the pressure and temperature are normal during the operation of the forklift.
5. After the forklift is running, check the external leakage and replace the seals in time.
(2) Getting started
1. Before starting, observe the surroundings and confirm that there are no obstacles that hinder the safety of driving.
2. For vehicles with hydraulic (air pressure) braking, the brake hydraulic pressure (air pressure) gauge must be safe before starting.
3. When the forklift starts with welding nuts, the driver should first confirm that the cargo is safe and reliable.
4. Start slowly and smoothly.
1. When driving, keep the height between the bottom end of the fork and the ground at 300-400mm, and the mast must tilt backward.
2. Do not raise the forks too high when driving. Pay attention to any obstacles in the sky when entering and leaving the work site or during driving. When driving with welding nuts, the forks are not allowed to rise too high, which will affect the stability of the forklift. Pieces,
3. After unloading, lower the fork to the normal driving position before driving.
4. When turning, if there are pedestrians or vehicles nearby, signal to travel first. High-speed sharp turns are prohibited. High-speed sharp turns will cause the vehicle to lose lateral stability and tip over.
5. It is strictly forbidden to turn off and slide when the forklift is driving downhill, and it is forbidden to brake suddenly when driving with welded nuts under special circumstances.
6. The forklift must follow the traffic rules during operation and must keep a certain distance from the vehicle in front.
7. When the forklift is driving, the load must be at the lowest position that does not hinder the movement, and the mast must be tilted back properly. When stacking or loading, the load must not be increased.
8. The height of the load welding nut shall not obscure the sight. When the special complaint affects the forward sight, drive at low speed when reversing
The above are the operating specifications of the welding nut manufacturers for the use of forklifts. Standardized operation is conducive to the production efficiency of the factory, and it is the key to ensuring the quality of the welding nuts. Kanghua is pragmatic and strict to ensure that every ring is exquisite